Adventures of 나쁜남자 and Kancheong Girl

An informational one-stop blog that tells you everything about Korea, travel and music.

For those who love music (don't we all do), visit me at www.youtube.com/janetyh!!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I am Back!!

It's been a long hiatus and my last post was in 2010. It was done half heartedly back then but I am not going to delete those posts. 5 years on and many things have changed in my life. You might be wondering who am I and why would you even want to read my blog. I am not here to flaunt my personal life but rather, hoping that my life experience will be of help to you.

A little about myself. I started dating my boyfriend in 2013 and since then, my life has changed. Initially it was all about travel and music, thus the name of the blog "Travelody" which meant Travel + Melody. Now, it has evolved into cooking and alot more focus on Korea Travel.

I have been travelling to Korea alot and when I say alot, I meant almost once a month. I realised that Korean blogs have so much information about Korea but the major obstacle is of course language. So, my intention is to help break the language barrier and bring those useful information to this blog. Of course, I would have tried and tested it before bringing it here thus you can have 100% trust in the information.

I don't really know what the future holds for me (that's life) but I welcome you on this journey with me.

Have fun reading on...

No comments:

Post a Comment