Adventures of 나쁜남자 and Kancheong Girl

An informational one-stop blog that tells you everything about Korea, travel and music.

For those who love music (don't we all do), visit me at www.youtube.com/janetyh!!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

How to make 오징어채볶음 Fried Squid Ban Chan ~ 鱿鱼小菜

I recently got hooked with cooking because it somewhat gives me a sense of satisfaction. More importantly, I love Korean food but I can't get them in Singapore. Well, actually I can if I am willing to pay twice the price of what I pay in Korea. So, I began making stuff myself. It's hard to find authentic recipe in English so my job here is to fill this gap.

最近喜欢上了料理因为能带来莫名的满足感。最重要的是,在新加坡很难能以实惠的价格吃到道地的韩国料理。要找到道地的韩文食谱不难,但如果不精通韩文,拿到食谱也没用。让我来给大家解决这难题吧。

The ingredients that you need:
需要的材料:


Main ingredient (A)
Dried Shredded squid (100g) - you can get it in NTUC at $3.60
鱿鱼丝 100克

Sauce (B)
2 tbsp gochu-jang (korean chilli paste, bottom middle, can get at korean supermarket)
0.3 tbsp sugar (the standard portion is 0.5 for 150g of squid)
0.5 tbsp chilli powder
0.7 tbsp soya sauce
0.3 tbsp rice wine
0.3 tbsp minced garlic

2汤匙 韩国辣椒酱
0.3汤匙 糖
0.5汤匙辣椒粉
0.7汤匙酱清
0.3汤匙米酒
0.3汤匙蒜泥

Sauce (C)
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1.5 tbsp corn syrup (top left, can get at korean supermarket as well)

1汤匙美奶滋
1.5汤匙玉米糖浆

Get the dried squid out of the pack and cut the long ones into bite size. Try to separate it a little.

把鱿鱼丝切成较小条。然后准备Sauce (B)。

Then, make the sauce (B).


Add 1.5 tbsp of olive oil into a pan and stir fry the sauce until it starts to bubble.

用1.5汤匙的橄榄油来炒拌好的浆料 (Sauce B)。


Then throw in the dried squid and mix them well. Once done (should be only for a short while), off the fire.

当浆料开始出现泡泡,把鱿鱼丝加近锅里搅拌然后关火。


Mix sauce C and pour it into the pan, mix well. Sprinkle some sesame seed and you can refrigerate it. This dish goes well with rice. What Koreans do is they keep it refrigerated and take a little out to accompany each meal. Try to keep it for less than a week to ensure freshness. Hope you like it.

加入拌好的浆料 (Sauce C)然后搅拌均匀。可以撒上一些芝麻并且冷冻。


No comments:

Post a Comment