Adventures of 나쁜남자 and Kancheong Girl

An informational one-stop blog that tells you everything about Korea, travel and music.

For those who love music (don't we all do), visit me at www.youtube.com/janetyh!!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Start of a New Year

A quick post to summarise the happenings in 2015.

As of 31 Dec 2015, I have been with PPK (how I address my Korean bf) for exactly 1,000 days. It certainly is no simple feat. We have been through ups and downs. I have never regretted having the downs as it made us who we are today, more understanding of each other.

Over the 1,000 days, I have been to Korea for 18 times. Due to his work schedule, sometimes I will only get last minute notice (sometimes after I board my flight) of whether we are able to meet (we only meet in Korea ever since he started his training 2 years back). I know it sounds crazy but that is the power of love. All these would not have been possible if not for my Company's benefit.

2015 hasn't been easy for us. He has been going through a tough time in terms of his career. It has also sparked me to wonder what career options do I have in Korea.
The future is daunting but I know we will pull through it as long as we have each other's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment