Adventures of 나쁜남자 and Kancheong Girl

An informational one-stop blog that tells you everything about Korea, travel and music.

For those who love music (don't we all do), visit me at www.youtube.com/janetyh!!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Piano Sheet for Descendants of the Sun OST - Always


I have decided to do the piano score for Descendants of the Sun OST part 1 - Always (Yoon Mirae). You can click download to get the pdf.
I have taken a lot of effort to write this sheet thus please do not re-upload without credit.

Recently got addicted to this drama which is a big hit in Korea and other parts of the world. I can relate well to it partly because of my Korean military bf.

Hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. Visit my youtube channel for the ukulele version at www.youtube.com/janetyh.

태양의 후예 OST 윤미래 - Always 악보를 만들었다. 원하시는 분들이 위에 있는 download 링크를 누르세요!
즐겁게 피아노를 연주하세요!


7 comments:

  1. This is great website and owner of this website is also great because he give help full information with us thanks for sharing great and wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for sharing the music sheets. I've made a short cover on instagram using your sheets. And i put your website link in my caption :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing out the sheet music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey erm thanks for sharing the piano sheets. I love it to the MAX 😆😆😆(I played it and posted in fb and credited your website)if you had any spare time, can you write one for everytime? Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 감사합니다!!! 와 다 돈내는건데 정말 감사합니다. 멋지세욥! 직접 악보를 만드시다니

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the piano sheet music for Always. Would it be possible to get a MIDI file? What program did you use to create the sheet music? Thanks! Charles

    ReplyDelete